Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stamps are coming in.....

I've been busy receiving stamps this week for our first USED STAMP SALE . There are some great items coming in!! I can't wait!!

If you have some stamps that you would like to sell in the sale, please contact me asap so that I know that you'll be bringing stamps in. I require all stamps to be in by Thursday so I can set up and have everything ready in time for Saturday's sale. Stamps can be Wood, Cling Mounted or Acrylic. Stamping supplies are also welcome (inks, blocks, cards, powders)

So -- mark your calendars -- Saturday Sept 17th at 10am until close of the last stamp set is sold.

2 comments:

Wendy Gilbertson said...

so, like, how can I participate in this....... can you send me pictures? are you pricing the stamps, or the owners?

Unknown said...

the owners are... I need to have the sale here.... hummmm let me think :)