Wednesday, September 28, 2011

They're in.... for a minute....

Okay ladies -- I had 8 ... count 'em 8 come in today... 2 are gone .. that leaves 6 Limited Edition Distress Ink Fall 2011 Sets left. First Come First Serve!!

For those of you who don't know what's happening -- Ranger released a limited edition line of 3 colours in the Tim Holtz Distress Ink series. They come stacked in a set of 3 and sell here for $19.99 each.


This created MASS interest and Ranger was over whelmed not even meeting the initial demand so.... I was lucky to get 8 sets. That's it, there ain't no more. Wowsers!! Who knew... it's ink! LOL

Anyway -- I have those 6 left and they are yummy.... going.... going...... going....

8 comments:

Janine said...

Karen.. Janine here!! Put a set away for me... I will call tomorrow!! YAY!!

Tracey said...

Can you ship them to me?????

Unknown said...

Sure thing.. on both counts...
I'll be in touch :)

Lori said...

Got any left Karen??? I will gladly pay for shipping!! Unless Janine is picking hers up, cause I am in London too!! :)

Unknown said...

Yep... but going... :) hehe
Call me tomorrow at the studio :)

Tracey said...

YAY!!! Can I reach you tomorrow evening at the studio??? I won't be home from work till after 6:00pm :( Any new stencils in the shop??

Unknown said...

Tracey -- YES!!! New Stencils are here too... I will work to put them online today. the online store will be working by this weekend!!!
www.arthousestore.net

I will link it to the website when its ready but for now you get get to it from this link.!!!

I will not be here tonight -- email me :) or call tomorrow. I'll be here late.

Tracey said...

FABulous store Karen!!! So glad you did this!!!....sent you an email with my shopping cart page to coordinate with the new THDI :)
Talk to ya tomorrow!