Monday, October 24, 2011

I had a great weekend with some fabulous crafty people!!
Friday night was spent with a giggly group of gals creating in the studio and skyping with another crafty friend from Alberta. Saturday I was treated to some more crafty time with another group of amazing gals and THEN I had the opportunity to go into Toronto to meet up with the Canadian Scrapbooker team and work at the CreativFestival on Sunday. Pretty GREAT weekend if you ask me!!

It was wonderful to see so many people I knew at the show. One of those people was Keitha. We had a great chat and she told me about a Halloween project she created this week -- a Halloween Configurations Box. Take a look at this!!
Doesn't it look great? Thanks for sending me a pic, Keitha!! I love it!!

Hope you had a creative weekend!!!



No comments: