Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Okay, so I was surfing and came across these layouts on the Graphic 45 Blog created by two of their design team members. I LOVED how they used this detailed paper for NON Halloween projects!!!

Take note on how they use these papers, scrapbookers... Don't be afraid to "cut it up"!




There are more views of these stunning layouts on their blog

And not to forget you "Altering" People... Check this out... found HERE on their blog
YUM!!! Robin even made a little video.

To "CELEBRATE" my find.... Graphic 45 - "The Magic of OZ" paper will be 20% off
from now until Nov 15 while quantities last.
GET YOURS TODAY!

YEP!! The online store is UP... and I am adding new items every day.
*please note* I am still getting quantities correct after ScrapFest. I will do my best filling your order! I hope to have correct quantities by the end of the week.

No comments: