Thursday, November 10, 2011

Congratulations Donna

I heard some fabulous news today and I had to share.
Donna Funnell, Mixed Minded 2011 instructor and artist from the Milton area, found one of her creations of the cover of the current issue of Cloth, Paper Scissors! Congratulations Donna! I was so happy to hear that from some of your fans today!

Can you see her HOUSE? (be still my beating heart).....
perhaps this image found on page 78 will help -- Donna's is the one the arrow is pointing to.
How fabulous is that?
I was THRILLED to see so many Canadian pieces in this article. Go Canada!!

To celebrate I have ALL ISSUES of CLOTH, PAPER, SCISSORS on sale at the studio and online for $7.99 (that's 20% off). Get them while they're here!!

IF YOU GET SOMETHING PUBLISHED in a magazine, let me know -- I'm happy to spread the word!! Congratulations again, Donna.

No comments: