Thursday, November 24, 2011

Envelope Love

Okay ... Here's the story.
I was designing a little something for publication (eekk... I still can't believe I'm saying that! *wink*) and some fabulous, crafty people came in the studio and saw the finished product and wanted me to create a class based on it. Soooooooooooooooooooo... Here's the class:

Envelope Love - 2 hours
This class will be offered in the studio until the end of the year (or until I sell out of canvas envelopes). $20 - when you have your own Kanzashi Flower Template, $25 without (that's a discount to purchase the template reg $6.75). All other supplies are included.

Learn how to paint canvas products, create a resist with acrylic paint & water with your favourite Crafter's Workshop Template, create a Kanzashi Flower fabric embellishment and your own crocheted trim from Twinery Baker's Twine. YES, I said crochet ... and trust me - if I can, you can! Beginners are welcome. There are only two rows of crochet in this. It can be done and you'll love yourself for the accomplishment!
The envelope is 5"x7" - perfect size for gifting photos and even gift certificates this holiday season. ..just sayin *smile* . See you in the studio soon.

Have a creative day!

No comments: