Wednesday, November 02, 2011

OMG... It's Magic!

and this time I'm not talking about a stencil!

My Pilot Pen Rep was in here today and she showed me something that I think will make your heart sing! .... a ball type pen that will write on fabric (and canvas ... I tried) that will disappear when you heat it with an iron or even a heat gun!!

Take a look:


See! Told you!! and the best part? It's only $2.99!!
I can't wait to play with it! I so see myself designing something on a piece of canvas and painting (or whatever) over it and then taking the heat gun to it to remove any lines I didn't go over. OMG!! Yahoo!!!

It will be available in the studio Friday or Tuesday at the latest. I already added it to the online store. It will ship as soon as it arrives! YAY!!
Off to play! Have a creative day!


2 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Sounds like an amazing product. Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

that is cool!!!!