Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sharing what others are doing with Crafter's Workshop Stencils

I found myself on Lillian's blog this week -- and take a look at what I saw...
She posted a canvas that she create at the studio last month. Love it!!
Note all the Crafter's Workshop goodness ... and my personal favourite: my Whimsical Vines template! hehehehehe
I really wanted to show you these -- for two reasons. ONE - what a wonderful way to use stencils (to decorate crafting shirts). Here's one with my 6x6 Whimsical Vines stencil ... AND....
TWO -- because she used the Leaf Frame Template - one of the featured stencils in yesterday's Stencil Hop. Very "fitting"! *wink*
How fabulous is that?? Can't you picture yourself wearing one of these while you create? I'm thinking I might have to make one for myself -- might save on the clothing bills

And if you get the chance, pop on by Lillian's bog today and say HI from me!

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK EVERYONE for the lovely comments posted on my site an Julie's about my Blog Hop Projects. They literally took my breath away. I hope that you were inspired by all of the art posted yesterday (I know I was!!) and that you take that inspiration and have fun with stencils too!! Thank you for hopping and I hope that you drop on by again soon!

Have a creative day everyone!

1 comment:

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I LOVE the stenciled shirts. I've been wanting to do that.