Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crafter's Workshop Samples.... USTREAM recap

Getting ready for CHA and my template's big debut! I hope Jaime doesn't mind me posting this but I thought that since you have already seen my templates in numerous posts I'd be safe:)

During the USTREAM Broadcast, I created with my Crafter's Workshop templates -- Whimsical Hearts, Vines and Houses. How fun is that!? (yes, you see many others there too! Love me some stencils!)

Thank you to all who joined me today -- a Saturday afternoon. I'll be back broadcasting live on Friday Night next Friday... hummm what will I do then?

Anyway -- hope you liked the broadcast.
If you have any questions about what you see here or online, please don't hesitate to email me anytime. Love to hear from you and answer your questions "on air" and on this website.

Have a creative day everyone! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!! Stay safe and have fun tonight!





No comments: