Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crocheting again... but....

This time with wire....

I have a blue crochet and bead necklace that I love to wear that I purchased at the One of a Kind Show last year. I LOVE it ... and, when people stop to admire it, I am always asked if I made it. The answer is no BUT, I sure could and one day I will make another one for myself.

Well, here it is. I've been wanting a purple necklace and earring set for a while now and since I caught that crochet bug again I thought -- hey, why not *wink* Love how it turned out....

Hope you like!! and just a hint -- watch for it next month on the Mixed Minded website! *double wink*

Have a creative day everyone!!

2 comments:

Wendy Gilbertson said...

second attempt at leaving a comment.......
love your necklace and earrings Karen........ !!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wow Karen! These are spectacular! They must look amazing on!:)