Saturday, December 17, 2011

Painting up a storm and a WONDERFUL evening



There wasn't a USTREAM broadcast yesterday (as I mentioned before) because I had full house last night here in the studio for a crafting Christmas Party. Such a nice time! Thank you girls for the fun and munchies ... mmmmm.... Loved having you here - as always!!!

Earlier in the day I had another couple of gals come in to create too! I kick myself for not taking a picture because Judy specifically came in to create one of those drippy crayon canvases that I tried earlier this month on USTREAM. So fun!! And it looked MARVELOUS! Have you tried that yet?

The above is what I created yesterday... I used a white latex masking liquid to draw a design and then painted painted painted with my Crafter's Workshop Stencils. Can you see them? I used My Whimsical Hearts and Vines, Julie Balzer's Chevrons & Punchinella and I used the center of the Trendy Bracket stencil too... humm... any more? ....Yes, just saw Daisy Cluster in there too! Talk about layering! I really like how this turned out. I think I need to experiment with this a little more too!! Oh the things that make me happy!

Have a Creative day everyone!!!

1 comment:

teri said...

What a great idea, and lovely combination of colors and stencils!