Saturday, December 10, 2011


So, here they are -- my finished projects from last night's USTREAM broadcast. THANK YOU to everyone who joined me last night. I really loved creating with you!

I love how the Music Set turned out for "the kid's" birthday. I hope she likes them.
And here's the house collage one I created for me :)

So sweet!! And I love it too! Going to wear it today :)

Here are the other pieces I glazed with resin. Remember they were PaperClay.
I had rolled, stamped and cut the clay earlier and left the pieces to dry for a few days and then pulled them out to play with last night...
I coloured them with lots of different products... here are the results...

AND I love the resin paper "leaf" I made too!! I know you'll see this is a future project. In fact, I know you'll see all of these again soon because they'll make great embellies!!

Have a creative day everyone!






No comments: