Thursday, February 02, 2012

myStamp Box - CHA 2012

I can finally share!!
I am honoured to "officially" release my new stamp designs produced by myStamp Box

I created 5 stamps for their 8 stamp CHA release: Striped Stems, Pixel Perfect, Lovely Houses (which coordinate wonderfully with Whimsical Houses template released with Crafter's Workshop, BTW), Special Teas and Enjoy Your Latte.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing with you some of the projects I created with these stamps for the CHA Winter Show in Anaheim... I hope you enjoy!

The stamps retail for $15.99 CDN and are now available in the studio and in our online store.
Happy Stamping everyone!!




5 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

That's so exciting! Love the sets - congratulations!!

Cheryl said...

This a fabulous news! Congrats on all the stamps. Loving it!

Tracey said...

How exciting Karen!! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

I bought one! they looks awesome and I can't wait to use it. Your samples are really great.

Myléne Hillam said...

Congratulations Karen..... it's so wonderful! It was great to catch up with you again at CHA.