Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh, Eleanor.....

I love Eleanor Roosevelt. I think she was not only a strong woman but an inspiration. So many of the inspirational quotes we commonly hear today were said by her. Her strength, her optimism, her outlook on life fascinates me.

Here is the journal page I created on Wednesday night with the Art Journaling gals.
It was inspired by Donna Downey's Inspiration Wedensday this week and one of Eleanor's less famous but fabulous quotes.

Now, I HATE my pen work here. But, I thought I'd share anyway. this would be so much nicer if the pen work was done in a finer pen but, oh well.... live, learn and embrace the "flopportunity" hehehehe

The Eleanor paper doll is from a Paper Poll book published in 1990 that I found in a re-store -- I cherish that paper doll book!!! hehehe... you never know what you'll find!

Hope you have a creative day AND if you'd like to join us for Art Journaling night.. let me know. It's the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Love to see you there!!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I would like to join for the art journaling night. May help me to colour outside the lines.

Unknown said...

Love you to join us, Jeannie! It's a casual group and we just play and become inspired by one another. Hope you come!