Thursday, April 12, 2012

ScrapFest Class #4

and I am going to LOVE teaching this....
Mixed Media backgrounds and stamping with PanPastels!
Yep!! We are going to be using some of the NEW 7 Dots Studio papers (the gorgeous ones imported from Poland) and adding layers with PanPastels and inks with Crafter's Workshop templates and Donna Downey foam and rubber stamps. Yummmmmy! I know you can't see it here but these are mounted on a MDF Canvas. Super Cute

Are you excited for ScrapFest?

Just a reminder - or if you didn't see the previous post, here's how to get involved in my classes at ScrapFest: http://www.thearthousestudio.ca/2012/04/getting-ready-for-scrapfest.html

**The studio is being packed up today for the show -- we will re-open for our regular studio hours on Tuesday.**

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh How I want to take this class!!! see you there...we are heading down to Kitchener today...3 hour drive, but totally worth it :)

Unknown said...

See you soon!!! Hope you get a ticket!!

Kelly Panacci said...

Hi Karen!! Wow, these class ideas look awesome. Your students will be some lucky Scrapfesters! Mr. P and I will see you there!

Janine said...

Hi Karen...
I love these projects and I hope to come to the studio in Kitchener during the summer.
I had my hip replaced on April 2nd and am recuperating nicely.
once I can drive again I will be there.

Have fun at scrapfest.

Wendy Cline said...

HI Karen!!
I'm getting ready to hit the road from Barrie to Scrapfest. Can't wait to get to your booth!!!