Wednesday, May 02, 2012

More from my inbox

I am so lucky to get these emails!!  THANK YOU all for sharing!

Here is one using my "Lovely Houses" Stamp Set with myStamp Box.  Candace wrote:
Hi Karen,

I got your "Houses" stamp (along with other things) and I just love it. I thought I'd show you one of the things I did with this. Just love these houses!
 It's a postcard that she created for a recent postcard swap.   *smile*   Thanks, Candace!  So glad you liked the stamp set!!  THANK YOU so much for your email!

Speaking of the stamp set....

I was on the myStamp Box Blog today and saw this fun mini album/card tutorial that also uses the Lovely Houses (and the Stripey Stems) stamp sets.  Thought that there's never too much inspiration so...enjoy!

CLICK HERE to go to their site and see the tutorial.
....created by Jaine - myStamp Box Design Team

Have a creative day!

1 comment:

jaine drake said...

Thanks for sharing my mini. I'm pleased you like it. It's a great pleasure to be able to design with your stamps, I adore the houses.