Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's CHA time!!

and I'm off to launch my new stamp sets with myStamp BOX this morning.   Here they are....
Family Trees ... that will also coordinate with the Lovely Houses stamp set....
Decorative Strips ...   backgroud goodness -- what more can I say - FUN!
and Christmas Blocks!  Yes, reverse images of my festive sketches.   I see lots of possibilities with these too!!

Can't wait to play!  These will be uploaded to the online store in the next 24 hours.   HAVE FUN everyone!!!    I'll post pics from the show as soon as I can!

Have a creative day -- don't forget, the studio is OPEN this week Tues - Thursday 11 - 5 and then we are closed Friday and Saturday for the Prima Workshop!!

DROP BY THE CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER BLOG to see my post there today too!!   and a peek at one of my booth samples!!  http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/jackie/

1 comment:

Regan said...

looks awesome!!!!