Saturday, July 14, 2012

Looking ahead to CropFest!

Have you heard?
I have teamed up with the great people of ScrapFest for a weekend cropping event they're calling "CropFest".  The first event will be held in Cambridge at the Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre November 2 and 3, 2012 - Here are the details...http://www.scrapfest.ca/CropFest_2012/General_Information

You all wondered what I was doing/thinking a couple of years ago when I announced that I was pairing down my retreats and crops ...well this is it!! :)  With my studio and design commitments, I didn't have the time to dedicate to all those "little registration and planning details" that are oh so important for a fabulous event but I KNEW that Lisa and the gang from ScrapFest would be able to host a professional event that I'd be proud of being a part of and, more importantly, that YOU would enjoy!  I am so excited!


A special note to all those people who ask Lisa about me teaching at her event.... Here you go!!!  You get your chance!  hehe  I will be teaching 3 classes at CropFest and I hope you can attend one or all with me at the event!  Class Registration will be open to attendees first at a special attendee rate but anyone can register for a class after September 19th.  Event registration opens Wednesday July 18th, 2012 at 8:00 pm


Here are the classes I'll be teaching *smile*



Christmas Card Workshop***
Christmas Card WorkshopInstructor: Karen Ellis
Date: Friday, November 2nd, 2012
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm (1 Hour)
Location: Yorkshire Room
Focus: Design and Technique
Skill level: All levels


Pixel Perfect Watercolour Layout Workshop
Pixel Perfect Watercolour Layout WorkshopInstructor: Karen Ellis
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (1.5 Hours)
Location: Yorkshire Room
Focus: Design and Technique
Skill level: All levels


The Textural Art Journal Workshop
The Textural Art Journal WorkshopInstructor: Karen Ellis
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (2 Hours)
Location: Yorkshire Room
Focus: Design and Technique
Skill level: All levels

***The image and card class description will be updated soon...  I am waiting on my new stamps to arrive at CHA this week so I can create the sample for you!  Also VERY exciting!


See you at CROPFEST!!

No comments: