Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This Week at the Studio

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
The sun is out ...  it's not too hot and I am getting ready for a busy week in the studio!
Here's what's happening this week:
  • Today - a special requested studio class (Mask Making with some tweens)
  • Wednesday - Do More of What Makes You Happy Canvas Class 1-4pm   THIS CLASS IS OPEN.  if you'd like to join us please contact the studio.   For class details, CLICK HERE to be taken to the studio workshop page
  • Thursday - After 4 PM we will be ART JOURNALING!   We changed the Art Journal Night this month as I will be at CHA next week and not here to play.  SPACE IS VERY LIMITED - contact the studio for more information
  • Friday - USTREAM broadcasting at 6:30 pm  (www.ustream.tv/channel/the-art-house-studio)
  • Saturday - Packing for CHA and getting things ready for Jen to be here...  AND for Anna Dabrowska's Arrival!!  She is coming straight here after CHA for her class.   So exciting.
Speaking of Anna's Class -   I am currently SOLD OUT.  We have 30 people booked and ready to have some inky fun with Anna at the Cambridge Hotel and Conference center July 20th.  

I have just been told there there is a possibility that I can snag a couple of extra kits so I can open up some more space in the class.   If I can, I will be opening up the wait list that is already in place.  If you'd like to put yourself on that list.  Please contact me by Wednesday at 5pm EST  I will know by Thursday if I am able to procure the kits!  I'm crossing my fingers!

Have a creative day everyone!

No comments: