Saturday, July 07, 2012

USTREAM follow up - Ruffle Necklace and Shrink Charms

Hello Everyone!
thank you so much for joining me last night on USTREAM.  I love creating these broadcasts and LOVE that you join me!

Last night I created this Ruffled Necklace using some scrap muslin, my "striped stem" stamp set from myStamp BOX and some Lumiere paints (and my sewing machine)
And then I created some Shrink embellishments to dangle from another chain with this necklace and for a flower clip shown here:
I think this might just be attached to the necklace...  or perhaps be in my hair.  hummm....  *wink*

Because of technical difficulties, last night's broadcast was recorded in 2 parts.  Here they are.  HAVE FUN!


Making a Ruffle Necklace Part 1
Video streaming by Ustream
Making a Ruffle Necklace Part 2 (including Shrink Plastic Charms)
Video streaming by Ustream Products used in this broadcast:

No comments: