Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Some more art houses came in...

I know I've said it before but I LOVE this challenge.  I know I have lots more coming in...  and can't wait to see those too!!

Here are a few more to wet your whistle.

This one was created by Gillian from Hamilton.  LOVE the Colours!!!!!! And people always stop and touch the beads, Gillian! :

Ava from Simcoe created this canvas...   
so sweet and loving the brick stencil with texture paste in the background.

And this fun canvas was created by Chloe from Toronto 
using my Crafter's Workshop Stencil!  *smile*

Thanks so much for creating these, ladies!  I have displayed them on my wall and LOVE the colours!!  So much fun!  I'll post more as they come in.  Wondering what these were all about?  Here's the original challenge post

Happy creating!

No comments: