Thursday, February 21, 2013

Art Journal Night

Thank you to all who came out to our drop in journal night last night (Thursday).  I had a wonderful evening creating with you all.   Some people "sprayed" away.  Others collaged and a couple of us worked in our faces journals.  Here is my "offering" from last night.

Created on white pastel paper with Pan Pastels, Sofft tools and Pastel Pencil by Faber Castell.  I did you a reference photo and I'm getting there.  An eye tweak here and a nose tweak there....   But that's what these journals are for, right?  To practice and play in....  Next Journal night is in two weeks.

Tonight is my USTREAM BROADCAST!!  I'll be using acrylics and doing something completely different compared to this project ...  it's all good!!  Good for my creative ADHD. *smile*

Have a creative day!!   "see you online tonight!"


No comments: