Thursday, February 21, 2013

Joanne's Art House

Wow -- time flies when you're having fun!
Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged.   We had a great weekend with Joanne Sharpe and this week I've been busy designing classes, filming and getting lots of stuff ordered to share with you!  So fun!

I didn't want another minute to go by without showing you Joanne's finished "Art House" that she started with me on USTREAM last Friday.   Isn't it sweet?

Pictures from our weekend are posted and can be found on our Facebook Page.   Hope you check them out.  ...off to post some more that I saw on my camera *smile*

Today is Art Journal day ..  looking forward to creating in my journal tonight with some talented ladies - I love journal days!!!   And tomorrow (Friday) I will be broadcasting again.   Mark your calendars!

Have a creative day!


No comments: