Saturday, May 25, 2013

Linda's "Cast Art" - USTREAM Broadast

 
I received an email yesterday from Linda Kittmer asking if I'd be interested in having a new/different "canvas" to paint on during my Friday evening Broadcast....   she broke her wrist in a cycling accident and had a white fibreglass cast begging for (as she called) a Karen original.  LOL  I thought that was hilarious!  Not that she hurt herself...   but that she wanted me to paint her cast online.   hehehe...   it HAD to be done!

What a wonderful evening painting a rounded, ATTACHED to something canvas. :)THANK YOU Linda for the suggestion and coming in and letting me play.

Here is the video link of the broadcast!  Thanks to all who joined us tonight.   ENJOY




2 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Great video. Beautiful cast! Going out in style! (Hi Linda!) xx Kathy

Linda Kittmer said...

Karen, I am getting so many compliments on the cast! I should have taken a stack of your business cards to distribute. The Dr. at the fracture clinic said it was the "most beautiful, creative cast he's ever seen" and he sees a lot of casts!