Thursday, May 09, 2013

Thank you, Barrie! Thank you, CropFest!



Wow - sorry it's taken me this long to blog after returning from CropFest in Barrie!   time has flown!!   ....but I never forgot about you! *wink

THANK YOU to all the gals who took my two classes at CropFest last weekend.   I had an absolute blast "committing to the spray" and just going for it with you!  You're such a great group that made me smile the entire weekend!

I had the honour of announcing our Canadian Scrapbooker winning layout at the event too - the picture here show's me hugging out winner with fellow writers Sue Sykes and Jen Hottinger Sloan who were also at the event *smile* - Look for this summer layout in an upcoming issue!!

AND -- another great thing???   I got to play too!   I worked in my Art Journal on the weekend and played with  a couple more faces.  Here's the first one I created.  check back for another soon *wink*

I will chat more on Friday's USTREAM broadcast (which I have missed doing because of all these events I've been attending).  I can't wait to play online again tomorrow night with you all!!  

Have a great day!!  Enjoy the sun and be creative!!

No comments: