Saturday, June 15, 2013

Susan's Garden Dies and Anna Dabrowska's Designs


I am counting the days when Anna Dabrowska returns to the Art House Studio next month!  I can't wait to host her in my new studio and play with some fun techniques.

Today I noticed that Anna posted about some projects she created with the new Sizzix flower die line - "Susan's Garden".  I had to share that with you here.

These projects were not only created with the Sizzix dies that create gorgeous dimensional flowers (that I just happen to carry here in the studio *wink*), they also use some of the papers from her line with Polish paper company - 7 Dots Studio.  A paper line that I also might just carry AND just happen to have on sale this week in the studio and online!  HA!

These projects were downloaded faster than I can say "download".    

So, above is the link to the projects by Anna and some really super cute projects by Daria Pneva too!  I hope you check them out and enjoy!

I do have some of the Susan's Garden dies in stock.  You will find them here:
....and check out the rest of the paper sale too!!   40- 70% off all our in-stock scrapbook papers is ON NOW!

Have fun creating!


No comments: