Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NEW CLASS - Resin Coated Magnets

By popular demand, I will be offering the resin coated magnets that I completed on USTREAM a couple of weeks ago as an IN-STUDIO CLASS!  Yay!

We will be stamping and colouring with watercolour paints (Twinking H20s) and then each person will get the opportunity to mix and pour some resin.   Since resin needs the chance to cure overnight, I will have some pre-made resin pieces made up so that every student will be able to "fix" any pouring imperfections, mount and know how to finish your magnets when you're at home.

Class Duration - 2 hours
Class Fee - $25 (supplies included but if you have some watercolours you'd like to use, please bring them with you)

Confirmed Class Date - Saturday December 14 at 10am
If you'd like to do this another time, please let me know.  I am happy to book a time that works for you too! *wink*



No comments: