Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sun, Surf and Saltwater Taffy

I had another great day enjoying the sun and surf and a little bit of sweetness! hehe
I'm looking forward to what today brings.

I've been gathering all kinds of fun techniques and ideas that I can't wait to share with you.


I've even been creating some quick sketches in my sketch journal.

I still have a day of adventure but I will be back in the studio tomorrow and remember, tomorrow night is Art Journaling Night. So, please join me and some fellow journalistas. We always have a great time! *giggle*

Art Journaling Night
Love to Art Journal? Drop in and play with your journals. $2/hour. No formal instruction but lots of chatting and sharing. Like to join us? Contact the studio to reserve your table space. 519 267 6620


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how I wish I lived closer to be able to drop in to the journaling class. Hope you had a great time in the sunny south. I love that top and scarf you are wearing, very cute.
Whoop whoop.