Saturday, September 06, 2014

Using Gelatos - Make N Take for ScrapFest Richmond Hill (Video)

I am looking forward to heading to Richmond Hill on Saturday September 27 for ScrapFest!

I will be there representing, not only myself and the studio, but the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!  I am honoured to write a column for Canada's paper crafting magazine and they have arranged to have me at ScrapFest to teach some "Technique Tasters".  Technique Tasters are free mini classes held in the Canadian Scrapbooker booth on the show floor.   They are samples of techniques that have and will be (hint hint) in the Magazine.  Gotta love that!

This fall I will be teaching TWO tasters.  I sneak peeked one in my last blog post -- here is the other AND, because it was on my desk, I took the opportunity to create my show samples on USTREAM.tv broadcast this week.  Here's that video and I hope to see you in the mini classes at ScrapFest!

Supplies Used

Have a creative day!


2 comments:

Anneke said...

I really enjoyed your you tube bit. Wonderful result.
Thanks for inspiring me Anneke.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments, Anneke