Sunday, January 11, 2015

Painting on Fabric with Inktense Blocks and Pencils

As you know, I have been enjoying playing with Catherine Scanlon's stamps -- love her florals!

I took them out once again for this week's USTREAM broadcast - this time I stamped them on fabric, quilted and then painted them with Intense Blocks and Pencils.   Intense goes on like a watercolour but dries permanent on fabric and on other media.   Very handy, indeed!

Here is another quilted piece I did with Butterflies....   I really like how these are turning out.   Can't wait to make something fun with them!

Supplies Used
Stamps by Catherine Scanlon Designs (Art Gone Wild)
Inktense Blocks and Pencils (Derwent)
White Cotton
Fusible fleece (Pellon)
Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
Paint Brushes
Sewing Machine for free motion quilting
3D Paper Pen, Opal (Viva Decor)

Here's the broadcast that I posted on my youtube channel


2 comments:

Patricia said...

This would make a beautiful journal cover!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous...