Friday, February 06, 2015

Gelli Printing more fabric

 So happy to have the girls in the studio tonight (Friday) to print their fabric to make rag quilts next week.  LOVE how they're turning out...   and check out those hands!

The fabric was printed using acrylic paints, fabric medium and the Gelli Plates!

I finished my "Jelly Race" Quilt I sneaked on Facebook.    I really love how this turned out!   In fact.... I'm writing this blog post curled up on my couch snuggled up in it. :)   Makes me happy.  I'm thinking I might just have to make a queen size one for the trailer this summer!   Smiles, all smiles




 Looking forward to a fun day tomorrow working in my Documented Life Journal :)  Last Thursday's USTREAM broadcast will be posted soon - complete with ScanNCut tutorial.  Have a creative weekend!



No comments: