Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hope for Haiti


"Happy" Banner by Kim Gowdy
 One of my Canadian Scrapbooker team members is spearheading a fundraiser - Hope for Haiti.

Allison Orthner has teamed up with Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and Live Different to raise money to build an Art/Music Room addition to a school overlooking Cap Haitien in Haiti.   I think this is FANTASTIC and would like to support it in any way I can.

Yesterday's Tuesday with the Team blog post, Kim Gowdy showed us how she created a Banner that will be taken to Haiti to decorate the new Art Room. I am saying WILL be taken because I believe we will raise the funds to make this project happen!! Very FUN banner, Kim!  Thank you for sharing that!  (read the blog post here)
Photo by Allison Orthner for Live Different

In support, in addition to my donation that I will be making here, I will create a banner too!  Be sure to watch my ustream broadcast tomorrow tonight (recorded live at Thursday 6:30 est) to see what I create!
Link to my ustream channel

I hope you create one too! And support this fabulous initiative!   Much thanks!


No comments: